DJ Lessons / Coaching / Events mentoring
Something Else Record Store is putting together a training program for up & coming vinyl djs to learn how to DJ on turntables, with the added option of learning / mentoring on how to run your own events.
These are some of the areas we will be covering;
- Equipment set up
- Basic beatmatching / how to mix different styles / genres / bpms etc
- Understanding electronic music, Learn how to count beats, bars and identify phrases and know exactly where transition between tracks.
- Marketing & Branding - both for you as a dj & event promo / how to approach promoters to get gigs.
- How to record an great demo mix
- What to do when you get booked for an event / how to prepare / what to do before, during and after the gig.
What do you need to consider when putting on your first events.
Event branding / Social media.
How to approach venues / what to expect / what to do before / during and after your event.
We'd like your feedback so we can tailor the training to what's going to work best for you!
To register your interest in the lessons please fill out the below link, including your email address and we'll notify you when we're ready to start taking bookings.